Ktorrent is no longer in the 'Internet menu' Intrepid kDE 4.2

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 25 02:39:55 UTC 2009

I went to open Ktorrent using the Icon on the panel.  I got this warning:
Sorry - Plasma Workspace:  KDEInit could not launch '/usr/bin/ktorrent'

I then went to the Kmenu and ktorrent was no longer in the Internet options of
applications.  I typed alt+f2 and entered ktorrent, nothing opened, nothing
happened.  The bouncing whatever just stopped bouncing.  I clicked the down-
arrow for ktorrent, nothing happened.  Finally I put the cursor in the upper
left corner of the screen and Ktorrent appeared among the other open packages.
I clicked on it and it opened.  It still doesn't work, but it opened.

Steven