ktorrent problem

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 23 03:38:59 UTC 2009

> You should never have to do that.  If it's in local cache, aptitude and
> apt-get will know to use the cache anyway.  However, if you do it
> manually and a new version has since been released, you won't get it.

This comment confuses me.  But since I have already reinstalled, I can't
really do anything about it.  But I think I must have installed from cache
anyway, because all of my previous configuration (where to store completed
files, where to put actively downloading files, and where to store the torrents)
is already set.  I did not have to configure Ktorrent at all, like I would with
a new first time installation.  Doesn't it sound like I installed from cache?

STeven