How do I turn off the 'do you really want to remove the trash' warning in kmail.

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 20 22:16:54 UTC 2009

> My Trash bin doesn't ask for confirmation, but I'll be darned if I can find
> where that's set...

I feel like such a Linux dummy that I don't deserve to be able to do such a
thing.  And I am so grateful to the makers of our Operating System, I don't
feel I have a right to ask.  Nonetheless if the feature exists to remove it
and the language can be put in place the other times I am asked if I want to
do something, I would love to know it.

Whether I deserve the right to complain or not, every time that window appears
in whatever package, I get annoyed.  I think it is a freedom issue.  I love my
freedom.  I also like to take advice, but I don't want advice that I don't ask
for.  Please forgive my weakness.  If it isn't a choice it would seem that it
could be.  Thanks!

Steven