Syncronization problems in Dragon Player in Intrepid KDE 4.2

Nils Kassube kassube at gmx.net
Thu Feb 19 07:44:14 GMT 2009

Steven Vollom wrote:
> After getting movies to play using the new OS and Desktop, they seem to
> have a problem synchronizing the sound and video.  While it appears the
> program is trying to resolve the problem, the screen looks like it is
> moving frame by frame.  Is this a bug or does it have a solution?  TIA.

Sorry, I don't know dragon player, but maybe you could check with another
player like kaffeine or vlc. If those players don't have the same
problem, it is probably a bug. OTOH, maybe it is related to compiz (if it
is on the machine where you play with compiz). Then I would think the
machine is just too slow.

Nils