know of another dual boot program rather than grub

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Thu Feb 19 17:59:05 UTC 2009

On Thursday 12 February 2009 11:43:05 pm Ray Burke wrote:
> does any one know of another dual boot program rather
> than grub to boot both win xp pro and Kubuntu, as Grub
> does not allow my bkup hdd's mointed in removable hdd
> racks like when in xp pro but now using grub as dual boot
> fails with error 17, so need another program for this
> dual boot
>
> ray
>________ Get rid of those unwanted christmas presents! Get
> what you want at ebay.
> http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Frover%2Ee
>bay%2Ecom%2Frover%2F1%2F705%2D10129%2D5668%2D323%2F4%3Fid%
>3D10&_t=763807330&_r=hotmailTAGLINES&_m=EXT

Well hter is always Lilo. When I run it from Slack I can't
get it to boot Kubuntu so I am stuck with grub.  But maybe
there is some magic incantation I am missing. Does anyone
on list boot Debian/Kubuntu form Lilo? If so what does the
lilo.conf look like?

--
John Culleton
Able Indexers and Typesetters