keyboard stopped wotking on default desktop but works on grub.

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 2 12:01:33 UTC 2009

>I am assuming that you are accessing the internet from
> another computer, if not, then reconsider doing what I suggest.

Unfortunately I have to work from this lame computer, at least until my new
one is fixed.

Part of the reason I want to duplicat each user's content, except for the
storage areas, and both can use them anyway, is to have a working backup if
what happened happens again, or some similar problem.  At least I will be
able to continue working while fixing the problem.

Steven