flash player

Mario Andes multilingus at gmx.de
Mon Dec 28 00:11:41 UTC 2009

On Mon, 28 Dec 2009 00:54:10 +0100, Thomas Olsen <tanghus at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sunday 27 December 2009 21:38:57 Mario Andes wrote:
>> On Sun, 27 Dec 2009 20:57:57 +0100, Thomas Olsen <tanghus at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > I use flashplugin-nonfree but you will have to enable multiverse to
>> > install it.
>> > It works with Firefox 3.5 although the sound some times f*cks up and I
>> > have to
>> > reboot to get it back, but that is probably a driver issue.
>>
>> I need it for opera!  I'll enable multiverse.
>
> I've installed Opera with an earlier Kubuntu release (don't remember
> which)
> and it used the flash-plugin OK.

Apparently there is the problem! I have loaded all packages "synaptic"
proposes
for the flash player. I am using kubuntu 64bit. Perhaps he 64bit package
of flashplayer
would resolve the problem. Adobe doesn't offer different packages for 32
and 64bit.
Well, synaptic has loaded the right packages needed if there are two
versions.
I will try firefox. Opera uses many of the packages for firefox.

mario