Bugs and irritations

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 07:16:10 UTC 2009

On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 8:09 AM, O. Sinclair <o.sinclair at gmail.com> wrote:
> Billie Erin Walsh wrote:

>> Forget about Kpackagekit and Adept. Both have been trashed to the point
>> of stupidity. Install Synaptic and be a happy camper again.
>>
> Synaptic has sort of the same approach - you must know what you want to
> find it rather than "let me see what I can find". I liked the layout and
> approach of the old Adept Installer, a kid will understand that one

+1 for missing the old Adept!!!!
All I want to do is have it load up and then type word processor and
be given a choice of what to remove and what I can add. Very simple.
Plus a button to update, upgrade, dist-upgrade and change to the next
distro. I don't think that is asking for that much, really.

--
Douglas E Knapp

Open Source Sci-Fi mmoRPG Game project.