wireless interface

phil kemling philkemling at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 10 08:43:20 UTC 2009

i am a nebie to linux runing ubuntu 9.10 kamaric on a dell optiplex with a wireless adapter i have it set up for three users with me having root comand each one logs in to their own desktop to use and has been running fine accept for the sound issues but my main problem tonight was when i logged into mine which is the main user it did not see my router but it would connect to others in the area instead.. the twist is when i logged into the other user accounts no problem connected right up auto so i am using my daughters account to send u this so i can fix my main account.. i hope someone can help me i am going to bed and will hope and pray it works for me tomorrow thanks if u can help me out.. :-} keep up the good work guys and girls..Phil