Korganizer resource view doesn't show

Matthew Flaschen matthew.flaschen at gatech.edu
Mon Dec 7 15:16:24 UTC 2009

I'm having a odd problem with Korganizer, on Karmic (9.10).  I have
multiple resources
(http://docs.kde.org/stable/en/kdepim/korganizer/managing-data.html#managing-resources),
and they all show on the actual views (calendar pages, etc.).  Further,
there are references to them in the Settings.  When I go to
Settings->Configure Korganizer->Colors and Fonts, there is a drop-down
titled Resources that lets me assign colors to each of the resources.

The problem is that the Resource view is entirely blank.  To toggle this
view, you go to Settings->Sidebar->Show Resource View.  I have this
checked, but it doesn't actually show.  When only this is selected, the
sidebar is entirely blank.

Any help would be appreciated.

Matt Flaschen