sane

Donn donn.ingle at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 22:24:25 UTC 2009

On Friday 14 August 2009 00:10:15 Steven Vollom wrote:
> And still I have been unable to change.
Really, how hard can it be to get a little A5 notebook and write things in it?
I am *begging* you to start a 'computer diary' -- don't rely on the email
threads because you have demonstrated that you keep losing the plot.

Have a few pages for apt/aptitude stuff : record the correct commands in the
book. Then, look them up. It really saves wear on the brain.

\d