No games in Kubuntu 9.04

Mike Lakomy mike.lakomy at ymail.com
Wed Aug 5 18:56:05 UTC 2009

hi!
Kubuntu doesnt ship with games because there isnt enough room on the CD (Xubuntu/Ubuntu can because GNOME/XFCE are much smaller)
you can get a bunch of linux games on a cd from Microcenter in Ohio, dont know if they carry that were you live but you can order them by internet (which on second thought brings us back where we started :) )

(URL for microcenter: http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0221647 )

do you know anyone who uses linux? they might download some game binaries and put them on a CD/USB drive for you. a Local Linux Group might be a good place to start or even you Ubuntu LoCo team (local groups URL: http://www.linux.org/groups/ ) (Ubuntu LoCo teams URL: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoTeamList )

good luck!