I found an error I made in the menu.lst re: Locked up in boot process.

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 2 05:00:26 UTC 2009

I found an error I made when I edited the menu.lst.  It probably is the reason
I am having my problems.

I was told to include the pci=nomsi on the entries starting with kernel.  I
did the first two correctly, but the third was entered on the wrong line.  Look
at the third kernel entry, the very last one.  pci=nomsi is on the wrong line.

Strangely the computer worked for over a month like that.  I would have edited
the error, but got a permissions error message when I tried.  I will need
advice if that is my problem.  Sorry and thanks for your continued patience
with my carelessness.

Steven