acer aspire one & Kubuntu

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 23:28:02 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-04-30 at 08:23 +1000, Lindsay Mathieson wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Apr 2009 08:09:02 am Clay Weber wrote:
> > > I tend to agree, plus once the thread gets a bit long its a pain to
> > > scroll to the bottom of a message particularly when people don't trim.
> >
> > Then snip it :)
>
> You can hardly do that with other peoples emails.

In a forum such as this, you are encouraged to do so, if you feel you're
are worthy enough to edit. In a perfect world, you'd wind up with a
perfectly readible HOW-TO. While we may not wear dazzling white togas,
golden sandals or olive wreaths, a utopian way of life is not out of our
reach, when our reach exceeds our grasp. Just think about the next guy.

We just had a series of posts, where the OP posted, another followed the
list convention and answered after the question, then the OP top posted
that. Impossible for anyone else to follow.

One way to remedy that is to not answer those that choose to top post.
They do not care about the next guy at all and only about themselves.
Ric

Linux user# 44256
https://nuoar.dev.java.net/
Verizon Cell # 434-774-4987