acer aspire one & Kubuntu

Errol Sapir errol at tzora.co.il
Wed Apr 29 07:16:45 UTC 2009

I did "reply to a thread but deleted the contents, and started a new
thread with a new title. I did that for convenience of addressing. I
realize that it was a mistake and apologize.

As for Top replying----- well that is a valid discussion because there
are pros and cons to both ways of writing a reply. There isn't  a
"polite" way.

Errol