Widget that shows download and upload speed.

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 26 23:49:28 UTC 2009

On Sunday 26 April 2009 06:55:27 am Myriam Schweingruber wrote:
> Hi Steven,
>
> On Sat, Apr 25, 2009 at 19:00, Steven Vollom <stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net>
wrote:
> > Does such a plasmoid exist?
>
>  *sigh* Yes, it does, and you have been given the information before
> in a previous mail.  Why not read thoroughly what you are told and
> eventually write down the information you get from others before
> asking again the same question?
>
> From the thread "Plasmoids" a few days ago, Antoni Augusto told you this:
>
> [quote]
>
> IIRC both are bunddled installed by default on the system and their
> name are: "System Monitor - Disk" and "System Monitor - Network"
> Did you try dragging and dropping them to the desktop? It works
> without a problem for me.
>
> [/quote]
>

> Regards, Myriam.
>
> --
> Protect your freedom and join the Fellowship of FSFE:
> http://www.fsfe.org
> Please don't send me proprietary file formats,
> use ISO standard ODF instead (ISO/IEC 26300)
I hadn't read that prior to my response.  When I did, I was happy.  I should
have but did not think to drag and drop the application.  When I clicked on
add, it was added to the panel, not the desktop.  If I missed it, I apologize.
I do not make mistakes on purpose and I am not lazy, just confused much of the
time.  I won't have to ask that one again, nor the problem on permissions, I
don't think, I believe they are now permanent memories.  Short term memory
problems are what causes me to make problems like you discussed.  They happen
all the time.  Still, I am able to eventually create permanent memories, it
just takes time and patience.  I hope you never have the same problem, when it
happens, it is both morally crushing and embarrassing.  Thank you for your
continued patience.  I am trying as hard as I am able.

Steven