How do I make a panel shortcut from an application in the Wine package.

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 24 04:04:14 UTC 2009

Unable to run the command specified. The file or folder
file:///home/steven/Documents/.wine/dosdevices/c: does not exist.

When I click on Browse c:\ in the Wine application, I get the above Error
message.  It is not true, though, because I have an application named e-Sword
that resides there.  It is there that I must go to open the application, and I
prefer to put a shortcut on the panel.  I use it daily.  Thanks!

Steven