Upgrade 8.10 to 9.04 block on upload file 611

Valter Mura valtermura at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 17:35:45 UTC 2009

venerdì 24 aprile 2009 Arnaud bourree ha scritto:

> >> apt-

> >> It may be that the server select to download the updates are
> >> overloaded, and the packages in question is a really big one...
> >>
> >> Just suposition thou:)
> >>
> >> finaly, I did apt-get upgrade in konsole, and it runs
> >
> > Arnaud
>
> Poor guy I was, nothing works anymore.
> Now I download CD image and will reinstall

Upgrading to 9.04 went finally correct, but... many things are to do yet!!!

- New Amarok lacks of some features (e.g., the EQUALIZER!!!)
- The new Kpackagekit doesn't work properly, it hangs for some time and
doesn't download an update.
- My interface (Italian) is not entirely in my language, something is still in
English
- The Network Manager (the program or the plasma widget, as you wish...)
doesn't work properly, it crashes if I try to open it (otoh, the network is
working properly).

Regards,
--
Valter