Threading, was Re: Useful tools for everybody, was Re: Plasmoids and Power Consumption

Eberhard Roloff tuxebi at gmx.de
Fri Apr 17 17:16:22 UTC 2009

Myriam Schweingruber wrote:

> If you can't follow the threads you should consider using a mail
> client able to do so, kmail is a very good example of such a client.
> And yes, Gmail does not handle threads as it should, but don't expect
> miracles from a webclient...

Hi Myriam,

up to now, I thought, Thunderbird could give a proper message threading.
And until now, in fact, I had nothing to blame about it.

However, out of your last three mails ("Harddisk rambling", "useful
tools" and now "threading") each of them was the beginning of a new
thread, at least my Thunderbird makes it look like this.

So does Thunderbird thread erratically or am I doing it wrong?

Thanks much and regards
Eberhard