KSnapshot + Print Scrn key

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at ubuntu.com
Fri Apr 17 09:51:20 UTC 2009

H Steven,

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 10:52, Steven Vollom <stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> On Friday 17 April 2009 3:41:20 am Nigel Ridley wrote:

> Do you type the instruction in the area identified as 'General'?  What exactly
> do you type to make it happen?  Thanks!

No, there is another tab, called Advanced :

in this tab you can see below, at about the 4th position, an area
called 'Current shortcut key' with a button on its right
Click on this button, then activate the Shift+Print buttons in that
order, then click on the 'Save' icon on the upper left menu bar.

Regards, Myriam.

--
Protect your freedom and join the Fellowship of FSFE for 2009:
http://www.fsfeurope.org/2009