no image in Klear

Edmund Laugasson ed.lau at mail.ee
Mon Apr 13 04:05:25 UTC 2009

Hi everyone!

I described my problem also here - http://klear.phpbbweb.com/viewtopic.php?p=1158

I use Kubuntu 8.10 and Klear 0.6.1 and KDE 4.2.2, kernel 2.6.27-11-generic
Using Intel Mobile 965GM Express graphics card
(http://alcor.concordia.ca/manpages/sys4/intel.4.html) in HP Compaq 6910p laptop. In xorg.conf there
is driver "intel". Tried several options but no success - still only sound and no image :(

DVB-T tuner is AVerTV Hybrid+FM Volar
(http://www.avermedia.com/avertv/Product/ProductDetail.aspx?Id=31) using 0.25beta driver.

Xine, Kaffeine, VLC are showing all perfectly TV-channels but not Klear :(
But I like EPG in Klear and would like to use it. Currently I hear only voice and no image :(
Also recording opportunities are important.

Me-TV is freezing at one channel and therefore cannot be used. Basically also Me-TV works.

All channels are listed and I created successfully that channels.conf
I use this channel info in Estonia (http://wiki.wifi.ee/dvbt/ee-All) and the following command:

scan ~/ee-All -o zap | tee ~/.klear/channels.conf

Also VLC uses that zapped channels.conf and it works fine in Estonia.

How to get picture in Klear?

Thank you in Advance,
Edmund