Jaunty: Notifications

Pastor JW pastor_jw at the-inner-circle.org
Mon Apr 13 02:47:10 UTC 2009

On Sunday 12 April 2009 7:29:49 pm GreyGeek wrote:
> I just don't get this mindless MS bashing.
>
> > Its pointless and counter productive, there's a lot of talented people
> > and good products from MS which can be learned from. This holier than
> > thou shit is just mindless group think.

No problem, you just keep your $200 OS and buy all those virus buster
programs.  Me?  Well I don't have time to use that OS, I need something that
works without me having to reboot, reinstall, and clean viruses, constantly.
I need to be productive rather than cussing out the OS.  I'll stay with
Kubuntu and not waste my valuable time.

--
73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n><   PDGA# 35276
http://the-inner-circle.org