jaunty update

Errol Sapir errol at tzora.co.il
Sun Apr 12 04:15:56 UTC 2009

I have a (very) newbie :-[       question.

I upgraded to Jaunty when it became beta and am thrilled with the
results. I get tens of updates a day which I dowload and apply. The
question is, when Jaunty is launched later this month, will all my
updates bring me to the situation that I have the "full" new version or
will I have to re-install the launched version? In other words will all
the bugs in the various stages of beta be repiaired the the level of the
launched version?

TIA

Errol