Kubuntu Jaunty KDE3.5 remix

Lindsay Mathieson Lindsay.Mathieson at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 04:15:33 UTC 2009

On Sat, 11 Apr 2009 12:30:47 pm David McGlone wrote:
> > I should probably put Kontact through it's paces on KDE 4.2. I am a
> > heavy Kontact user (Kaddressbook and Korganizer mostly, not Kmail) but
> > that is one thing that I have not tested yet. If you know of any
> > specific Kontact issues, please let me know so that I could begin
> > triaging. Thanks!
>
> IMAP Address book doesn't work. I'm still trying to figure it out.

Definitely works, I've been using it extensively.

Actually I've been using Kontact on Jaunty solely since Alpha 5, I have to say
its been much improved. Disconnected IMAP, groupware mode with IMAP Address
book and Calendar is working much better then it did in 3.5
--
Lindsay
http://blackpaw.jalbum.net/home/