Multiple Monitors kde 4.1 Kubuntu 8.10

Dean, Barry B.Dean at liverpool.ac.uk
Wed Apr 8 09:13:55 UTC 2009

Mmm. Forgot to say, I have an ATI Radeon X1300/X1550 Series card in a Dell OptiPlex 745.

It's using the ATI proprietary FGLRX graphics card.

The combination Dell/ATI seems to be the common factor!

This Dell has a poxy half height PCI expansion area. Can anyone recommend a cheap nvidia card that would fit this machine! I am sorely tempted to upgrade the machine myself to get this working!

Barry Dean
Networks Team
http://pcwww.liv.ac.uk/~bvd/