LZMA errors on recent Jaunty updates

Bruce Marshall bmarsh at bmarsh.com
Fri Apr 3 21:31:39 UTC 2009

As of yesterday, I have been unable to update my lone jaunty system because of
errors in the update process....

lzma is the compression process being used for the updates  (kdelibs5 is one
with an error out of about a dozen) and it has errors trying to uncompress the
files because a lib s0.4 file for lzma can't be found.

These types of errors have been a problem for me ever since  I tried to load
OO under Hardy.  Never did get it loaded and had to resort to the OO.org
files.

Anyone else have these problems or have a clue as to how to solve them?

Thanks.