Laptop email sending problem

Bruce Marshall bmarsh at bmarsh.com
Fri Sep 26 18:26:02 UTC 2008

On Friday 26 September 2008, Steven Vollom wrote:
> Thank you Billie,
>
> I finally got the problem solved.  Valter Mura gave me a solution I
> already knew and overlooked perhaps 50 times.  You are among several
> that helped me solve the problem and I am grateful.  Best wishes to you
> and yours.  Again, thanks!

Hey Steven:

Just a gentle heads up on list usage......  not really a complaint because you
are really trying hard to do it right.

When you solve a problem like your email problem, it is NOT really necessary
to go back through all the replies (at least in my opinion) and thank each
person individually.

What's the best thing to do?

Change the Subject line to be  "Laptop email sending problem (SOLVED)"  and
post that email with the solution.  And also thank all those in one shot who
helped with the solution.

Thus, everyone can read the solution and also the thanks in one shot.

Some people have to pay for each email they download.   This saves your time
and their money.

Just my $.02