KDE 4.1.1 Task manager

Tycho Andersen tycho at tycho.ws
Tue Sep 23 02:14:38 UTC 2008

> you mentioned something about krunner, are you talking about
> applications that send feedback to the task manager that they're going
> to run, but no window actually appear, are these what annoys you? coz
> these usually disappear after a while.

For me the krunner windows stay open long after the process started
from them has run and died. When I right click on them and click
close, nothing happens. This happens for other windows too (rarely,
dolphin is the only other one I've noticed), but it happens about 80%
of the time for krunner.

Tycho