Plugin-Problems on amd64 after last update of libxm2

Jens Strohschnitter ubuntu-ml at rwz.de
Thu Sep 4 09:27:06 UTC 2008

Hi list,

after the last update of libxml2, my citrix-plugin (npica) does not work
on my amd64-system.
Starting any browser and launch an citrix-application, xterm showes me
the following error:

LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library /usr/lib/ICAClient/npica.so [/us
r/lib/ICAClient/npica.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32]
[...]
Error: 32 (E_XERROR)

I've found that the link: ln -s /usr/lib/libXm.so.3 /usr/lib32/libXm.so.3 was not set
anymore, so I have set it again, but with no success.

Is it a known problem after the update ? And how can I reset the last update to check
that the problem was realy from it ?

--
kind regards,

Jens Strohschnitter

LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX

Set the controls
		 for the heart of the sun

LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX LINUX