Intrepid Video

Jonas Norlander jonorland at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 18:17:25 UTC 2008

2008/10/27 Paul Lemmons <paul at lemmons.name>:
> I turned off desktop effects and it did significantly improve. So, is this
> one of those things that I just need to sit back and be patient with? If so,
> that is ok. If there is a fix, though, that would be better. Gotta have
> those wobbly windows you know. Such a productivity booster :)

Faster/better graphics card could make a difference or other drivers
for it. I have a Nvidia 9600 with 512 Ram and using the restricted
drivers and it still don't work smooth enough that i want to use it
all the time, though i read that there is some problems with KDE4
desktop effekts and nvidias driver. I would sit back and be patient,
waiting for all things to mature a bit.

/ Jonas