USB HDD and Kubuntu

Luca lucafbb at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 21:30:32 UTC 2008

Hi all.

I've a little problem with my Kubuntu.
Every time I turn on the laptop and a USB external hard drive is
connected the GUI asked me to open the disk content.
One of the last time I did it I also check the command that say
"always do this for this media".

The problem now is that very ofter the USD device isn't loaded at all,
and the only way to reconnect it is to turn off and on the disk
itself.

Also (not so ofter) when I begin to access the disk I get disconnected
by Dolphin.

Question: I can clear my choice of always open the disk and returning
to reply to the question every time?!?

--
-- luca