Fresh install?

Glenn R Williams gloonie at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 15 16:18:32 UTC 2008

Paul,

I too have had very good experiences with upgrades, especially with ubuntu. I
haven't done a "clean install" for a while now (since Gutsy). When I was
running SuSE Linux, I would occasionally have to reboot because it had trouble
recognizing my SCSI CD, but that was long ago.

I think people are just being prudent, since many people forget to back up
regularly anyway, and if something should go wrong, they are out of luck.

Glenn