OT: HTML/PHP==>Edit & Save remote ODF file using OO

Larry Hartman larryhartman50 at vzavenue.net
Mon Oct 13 21:41:23 UTC 2008

I have an Apache2/PHP5/MySQL5 server set up, I use the same computer for
server and client, running Kubuntu 8.04

I would like to click on a link to an ODF file, have it open in OO, make
edits, and save (edits posted directly to file location on server).

As its stands now, my code is just a standard link that opens the ODF file in
OO read only-mode.

I did some googling around for solutions and nothing seems to be quite what I
am looking for.  I saw some articles that suggest I may need an FTP service
set up on the server-side.

Any help?

Larry