Kunbuntu HH 8.04 and Virtualbox 2.2 and usb support

Bruce Marshall bmarsh at bmarsh.com
Sun Oct 12 22:49:29 UTC 2008

On Sunday 12 October 2008, Peter Klaassen wrote:
> yes and worked that way, but no result
> /proc/bus/usb/ has been made

I have the latest vbox 2.0.2.0.2.0.2.0.2......  <ad nauseum>  running on Hardy
and the USB is working fine as it always did.   But somewhere here I have a
document that tells what to do to make it work.

Will try to dig up the details....    stay tuned and have hope.

(and I never had to define a  /proc/bus/usb/)