[OT - Crescent Wrench] - Re: 8.10b - first impression and questions

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sat Oct 11 23:21:25 UTC 2008

On Saturday 11 October 2008, uriah heep wrote:
>Yep its all in ml's 325 750, 1500 except domestic beer.

Ahh, not quite.  I have a couple of sips left in a jug of Black Jack that I
thought was 1/2 gallon, but low, and behold even, when I pulled it out just
now, the jug says 1.75 litres.  But then it was placed in my hands 6 years
ago at my retirement dinner & I've been letting it slowly age, whats left is
now 14 years old.  No idea what 'size' they are shipping now.