8.10b - first impression and questions

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Fri Oct 10 00:17:01 UTC 2008

On Thursday 09 October 2008, Art Alexion wrote:
>On Thursday 09 October 2008 11:01:20 am Nigel Ridley wrote:
>> You know how hard it is to find an adjustable metric wrench in the
>
>Yep... *I've* never seen one...

I saw one once that was engraved in fractional inches on one side of the jaws,
and mm on the other side.  I should have grabbed it, I think it may be a
collectors item someday.

Then of course you can send a kid off to go get a metric pipe wrench too, or
maybe a cannon report?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)