kfontview problem viewing

Glenn R Williams gloonie at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 7 13:15:14 UTC 2008

Hello Emanoil,

The funny thing is that the Gnome fontviewer works fine, as well as print a
sample, as do all other applications (as far as I can see, anyway). It just
seems to be kfontview  and/or kfontinstaller. It almost sounds like a stray
config file from any earlier release.

If it were a server or library problem, wouldn't it show up elsewhere?

Cheers,

Glenn