When Maximized, data goes beyong edge of screen.

Willy K. Hamra w.hamra1987 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 19:18:11 UTC 2008

Art Alexion wrote:
> On Friday 03 October 2008 1:51:53 pm Willy K. Hamra wrote:
>> hmmm... there isn't anything in there! this is an almost empty
>> configuration file, no screens defined, no graphic card, no nothing,
>> juts some useful input configurations
>
> I have noticed that mine looks like this since a July update.  Yet it works
> nicely as set by the Settings GUI.  Is it now storing the configuration
> somewhere else?  I don't see anything like /etc/X11/xorgconf.d

no, it still uses xorg.conf, but recent updates and development, has
made xorg much better, that it can run even without xorg.conf at all! i
guess you Art, are one of the people lucky enough to have an X friendly
system.
this, however, can't be said about me, since changing a byte in my
xorg.conf renders my whole X server useless :P

--
Willy K. Hamra
Manager of Hamra Information Systems