Translate Italian, I think.

Alan Dacey GrokIt at ajinfosearch.com
Mon Nov 24 02:40:46 UTC 2008

Steven Vollom wrote:
> I have received two emails from someone writing in a language I don't
> read.  I thing it is written in Italian or perhaps Portugese for his or
> her greeting is 'Boa Noite!", sounds like good evening to me.  Anyway is
> there a way to find out what he is saying, like some sort of
> translator.  I am going to copy a few more words to see if any of you
> recognize the language.  "Antes  de mais nada , quero me desculpar, pois
> vocês tem se esforçado em transmitir..."  I did not respond to the first
> email, and forgot to research how to understand it.  Anyway, I am
> willing to learn the language if that is what I have to do to respond.
> This forum has been good to me; so he must be just great too.  And if he
> needs help and someone is helping him from this forum, can you tell me
> his or her nationality so I can respond.
>
> Cheers! Ciao, and Cordially,
>
> Steven

It does appear to be Portugese.  There are some online transation tools
available but they differ in quality by languages.  I keep two bookmarked and
try each one to see what comes out.  I'm sure there are more, but here are the
links of what I use and what came out.

Google translator:  http://www.google.com/ig?hl=en&referrer=ign_n
	"First of all, I apologize, because if you have tried to convey"

Yahoo translator (babelfish): http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_txt
	"Before more nothing, I want to excuse itself, therefore vocês if it has
strengthenn in transmitting"

Just copy and paste your the email into the translate box, pick the language it
is in and what you want it to come out as and away you go!

Alan
--
"The second most satisfying thing in life is to totally understand a complicated
concept.  If you are very lucky you may attain *the* most satisfying thing in