Before I start filing bugs - KMail Help

Steve Lamb grey at dmiyu.org
Sun Nov 23 04:50:25 UTC 2008

On Saturday 22 November 2008 18:31:08 Steve Lamb wrote:
>     2: When I delete multiple messages KMail appears to send individual
> copy and mark-as-delete commands for each message in the list.  Is there a
> way to configure it so it instead uses IMAP's range command (I think that's
> it) to tell the server to perform actions on batches of messages instead?

    A corollary to this would be how do I get KMail to use more than one IMAP
connection?  I have TBird currently configured to use 2.  The theory being I
can use one for interactive needs while there is a second for long running
index downloads, delete/copy/move operations.  It appears that KMail is
limiting itself to one.  I delete ~600 messages in one folder, switch to
another and must wait for the delete to finish before the index of the 2nd
folder is pulled.

--
         Steve C. Lamb         | But who can decide what they dream
       PGP Key: 1FC01004       |      and dream I do