Kmail configuration problem.

David Fletcher dave at thefletchers.net
Wed Nov 19 23:21:54 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 19 Nov 2008, Steven Vollom wrote:
> I can't find kwalletmanager either, but it shows as installed.
>
> Steven

From the KDE menu, select Run Command... and try putting in kwalletmanager.
That fires up a little wallet symbol down the bottom right, wherever it's
called, next to the clock display. Click it and you get the manager. Go File
New Wallet, give it the default name and a password, and you're done.

Dave

--

Registered Linux user number 393408

http://oneandone.co.uk/xml/init?k_id=6389763