SOLVED Re: How do I get Kmail to show ontheKmenu/Internetdropdown again? SOLVED

Steven Vollom stevenvollom at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 17 13:41:37 UTC 2008

lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com wrote:

> [...]
I am sure they were; the screen included two windows for the Thunderbird
configuration and two for Kmail on the right.  There was a lot of data
and background stuff.  I don't think I could get a screen shot down to
40kb.  Even if everything was transparent, the background must contain
more than 40kb.  I am enjoying the collaboration.
Steven