Kubuntu vs. Ubuntu

Francisco Borges francisco.borges at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 17:17:25 UTC 2008

On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 6:44 PM, Derek Broughton <news at pointerstop.ca>wrote:

> Francisco Borges wrote:
>
> > Who says the software works?
>
> NOBODY.  Nowhere in this thread has anybody suggested there's working
> support.

No, you just said that the presence of software in your computer "trumps"
the release statement which incidentally includes the *******link to the bug
report**********.

Again, I thought you were the one who said:

https://wiki.kubuntu.org/IntrepidReleaseNotes#Kubuntu%20Bluetooth%20support

>> I see what you're saying, but it's present on my desktop.  Actual
>> existence of software trumps a policy statement.

Doesn't that implies that the presence of the software in your computer,
disproves the release notes I had quoted?
And by extension the bug report which is quoted in the text of that note
item?

Are you going to start splitting hairs here, playing semantic games, and
continue full throttle in denial of you assertion about your desktop
trumping the bloody release note and the bug it links to?

> > For one, I thought you were talking about the problems I had mentioned
> > which you still seem to refuse that exist, despite said bugs in the
> > contrary.
>
> If you keep making up what I'm saying, I'm going to have start calling you
> names like "liar".

Look, dude, you either decide to call someone a liar, or you don't.
Otherwise STFU.

[...]

Nevermind I learned my lesson. Say negative things in this list and the
fanboy on duty, comes to flame away.

--
Francisco