Kubuntu 8.10 (ready or not ? )

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 21:25:39 UTC 2008

2008/11/11 Richard <rick0009 at gmail.com>:
> Is Kubuntu 8.10 with KDE 4.1.x ready for normal uses...
> compare to Kubuntu 7.10, we are not looking for buggy apps,
> to deal with in a small office.
>
> I know, there are still working on the KDE,
> but thought I would as the guru's of Kubuntu for the final word.
>
> if be the case, that its not there as of yet, then we may have to
> to stay with Microsoft a little longer in the office.

If you look at the KDE download page (http://www.kde.org/download/)
then you will see this text:
KDE 4.1 is the version for early-adopting users.
KDE 3.5 is the more mature version of KDE. For more conservative
users, this is the recommended version of KDE.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il