Dolphin Tree View

Art Alexion art.alexion at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 15:44:41 UTC 2008

On Monday 10 November 2008 7:56:07 pm Derek Broughton wrote:
>  I'm about to make the move to Evolution for all my PIM requirements.

The problem you mentioned a while back with incorrect unread message counts
has indeed returned with evo 2.24.1 which is the ubuntu 8.10 default.  This
had been fixed in evo 2.22.1 which was the 8.04 default.  The problem in
2.24.1 is of a different origin than the earlier one where the count was
correct in the title bar, but not the folder tree.  Now the error appears in
both the folder list and the title bar.

It has been fixed upstream, and hopefully, will be backported to Ubuntu.  You
can force a correction by setting an environment value and restarting evo,
but this seems more trouble to me  than living with the annoyance until the
fix is adopted on Ubuntu.

Just so you know.