was Why do people dislike Dolphin? - is my system screwed?

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 19:25:41 UTC 2008

2008/11/4 nepal <nepal.roade at googlemail.com>:

>> > 3.5.8.
>>
>> Two versions behind the current.
>
> Don't see how that can be. Adept Notifier does not agree
> with you as in there are no kde updates outstanding and
> AFAIR I have always updated kde via Notifier.
>
> but looking in Adept Manager, I don't have kde installed at
> all! hah!
>
> not kde4, just kde. WTF?
>
> is my system screwed or something, I really don't understand
> this at all.
>
> nepal.

As there were no security updates for 3.5.8 that has remained the
version available for Kubuntu 7.10. You might find 3.5.10 in the
backports or you might have to upgrade to get it. If you are a KDEPIM
user you will definitely notice a difference.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il