Konqueror rules, Dolphin must die

Lisi Reisz lisi.reisz at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 18:59:50 UTC 2008

On Monday 03 November 2008 01:06:03 Derek Broughton wrote:
> Well, "Wales" is a vile Saxon name anyway :-)

Yes - I frequently ask rhetorically what poor Wales ever did to get landed
with English law.  But landed they have been, and many of them object.  As
you have rightly commented, our legal system - and don't get me on the
subject of the English legal system, I don't like being landed with it
either - doesn't even have the courtesy to call the country Cymru.  :-(

Lisi