Konqueror rules, Dolphin must die

David McGlone d.mcglone at att.net
Sun Nov 2 19:25:26 UTC 2008

On Sunday 02 November 2008 1:58:11 pm Knapp wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 2, 2008 at 6:13 PM, Derek Broughton <news at pointerstop.ca> wrote:
> > Knapp wrote:
> Does Dolphine still leave it's droppings in each folder it looks into?
> I REALLY don't like that.

So far they did fix the show hidden file problem, where if you had hidden
files shown and move to a different directory you had to unhide the files
again. That drove me crazy! I also see they have fixed the GUI so the left
and right columns are so big and the view of the folder contents isn't so
squished in the middle.

I'm using dolphin as of now, it's not all that bad, I just got sick of having
to change the default to konq after fresh installs or some other event that
made dolphin the default.
--
David M.