Reset of router

Neil Winchurst neil at holsdev.vispa.com
Wed May 14 10:18:50 UTC 2008

Normally I leave my router running all the time. Occasionally it
needs to be reset, which I suppose is normal. Anyway I simply switch
it off and then on again after a short pause. This has the effect of a
reset.

When I was running Edgy that was fine, then I could find the internet
again immediately. Now I am running Gutsy. Today I had to do a reset
for the first time with Gutsy. In 'Settings' it showed that I was
connected but I had to switch the computer off and restart it to be
able to find the internet again. Should I be surprised at that? Or is
there some setting which I need to update?

Thanks

Neil Winchurst