Hardy Upgrade Killed vmware server

Paul Lemmons paul at lemmons.name
Sat May 10 21:07:43 UTC 2008

Edmund Ĺaugasson wrote:
> [...]

Read the post you replied to. Download the binaries and replace the
vmmon.tar and vmnet.tar files with the ones you download. Then configure
vmware. Worked perfectly for me for 2.6.24 generic and server.

Quote from the page mentioned above:

File downloads: vmmon: http://www.mediafire.com/?zizfzmutmnp, vmnet:
http://www.mediafire.com/?yign2immy0m